BY : LISA MOSKO
As the countdown to the holidays begins, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by all the gift options out there. Below, a selection of great gifts, both great and small, that will give you just the right mix of forward thinking chic, ease and 70’s swagger to sail into the New Year.
1. For those freezing cold days when you don’t want to go outside. Tess Giberson cat shirt $395.
2. In red, for an auspicious beginning to the New Year. Azumi and David dress $500.
3. A fitting match to the gorgeous red dress Nicolas Kirkwood shoe $1280.
4. Featuring duo Brian Harding and Amalie Bruun. Ex Cops debut Album: True Hallucinations $6.99.
5. A collaboration with famed Japanese photographer Nobuyoshi Araki (great for a New Year’s Day hangover). Etnia Barcelona sunglasses $230.
6. Hit up L.A. before December 21st and see if for yourself. Avedon print from Gagosian Gallery exhibit
7. Relearn style from a rock and roll master. David Bowie book $40.
8. Great for unplugging during the holidays. 1970’s style laptop by Waldo Pancake $15.